Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Tuesday Oct 18 2011 Surgery time changed tomorrow

Boyce spoke with the nurse in charge of scheduling for urology at Mayo, and it looks like his surgery will now be in the afternoon tomorrow around 12:00pm.   The surgery takes around 2 1/2 hours, then he's in recovery for another couple hours.  I won't get to see him until they take him up to his room, so it will be about 5 hours from the time I say goodbye, until I see him in his room. I will be posting tomorrow from the hospital with any and all updates.  Please pray earnestly for Boyce...we are confident that he is in God's most capable arms.  I am also praying they will have a good dinner option at the famous Mayo Hospital cafeteria, and not the usual vegetable lasagna they serve on Wednesdays (yeah, that's how much time I've spent at the Mayo Hospital with my dad).

1 comment:

  1. Praying for you all and know that God will be guiding Boyce back to health. Better then new:)

    Blessings and prayers-
    Christa, Casey, Maddy and Baby Hansen on the way too:)

    ReplyDelete